Do you want:
Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
Did you know that we spend approximately one third of our life in bed?
Since we spend so much time in bed, it is important that we make sure we have the healthiest bedroom environment possible. Everyone can benefit from this workshop, but it is definitely for you if:
- you suffer from insomnia or other sleep disturbances
- you get a full nights sleep, but still wake feeling unrefreshed
- you suffer from asthma or allergies, eczema or hay fever
- you get headaches and migraines
- you are immune compromised
- you have kids and they won’t stay in bed
- you just want to learn more about how to provide you family with a healthy home, life and best quality sleep
Allergens, electro-pollution, volatile organic compounds and other pollutants can disrupt your sleep and are often found in bedrooms. During your workshop, you will be provided with a workbook, in which we will work together to find out how these pollutants can affect your sleep and ultimately your health and where these pollutants may be hiding in your bedroom. By the end of the workshop, you will have the tools, knowledge and solutions, specifically tailored to your needs, to ensure your bedroom promotes a good nights sleep of rest and relaxation.
Workshop your bedroom, or give your kids (and you) the best sleep possible by having a workshop in their bedrooms. Baby coming? Workshop the nursery and give baby the healthiest start to life.
Get in touch and book in your in home Sweet Dreams Sleep Sanctuary Workshop today